You already know what Fut Coins we think of FIFA 15, but what about the rest of Fifa 15 Coins PS4 the web? We took a look at reviews on the major gaming news sites. Here are the summaries of what the critics are saying:
• GameSpot: 8/10. GameSpot’s review for FIFA 15 was very positive, indicating that this is an exciting and entertaining installment in the franchise.
• CVG: 9/10. CVG loved FIFA 15, while still recognizing some of its flaws. They note that the game is not completely realistic, and complain that the Finesse Shot is worse than ever. Nonetheless, they say “FIFA 15 is the best game of football around,” and praise the evolution of EA’s game engine.
• Game Informer: 9.25/10. These guys love FIFA 15 too, saying that the game “takes the series into a whole other level with gameplay that betters the surmounting hype that threatened to engulf it.” The Game Informer critic adds that one of the biggest improvements is the level of control over the ball, which is more exacting than ever.
• IGN: 8.3/10. IGN also gave FIFA 15 a positive review, stating that a number of worthwhile improvements have given the game a new edge, but “its flaws stand out all the more” in light of these improvements, since the contrast has become more dramatic. “In some ways it’s a step forward, in others a step back.”
• The Sixth Axis: 9/10. These folks gave FIFA 15 a great review, saying, “FIFA 15 is not quite the great leap forward that many would have hoped for but it’s a bigger jump than it initially appears to be.” This review actually is one we particularly agree with. One reason that a lot of gamers may feel initially that the changes are not that tremendous is because they have to relearn the ropes for many elements of the game, which can be frustrating. Once you do, though, as The Sixth Axis points out, the changes “ultimately make for a more realistic game of football. There’s more nuance, more fidelity in the tactical systems.”
• GamesRadar: 4.5/5. These folks stated they wished that more emphasis had been put on gameplay and less on presentation, but were still impressed.
• Metro: 7/10. Metro praised the presentation improvements for FIFA 15, but lamented overpowered goalkeepers and said they wished more attention had been given to the single player mode. It was clear that despite the 7/10, they wanted more out of the game.
• Eurogamer: 7/10. This was one of the lowest ratings we found as well. Eurogamer was also not as thrilled as most other news outlets. They stated, “EA can quite fairly claim to have again delivered the best football game ever made. But every year the developers seem to have less of an idea what that means.”
So on the whole, the reviews have been glowing (as they should be!), with only a few detractors, and even those outlets had to admit that there is a lot to appreciate in FIFA 15. Which critics do you agree with and disagree with? What are your big complaints about FIFA 15? What features do you like best? Share with us in the comments below. And if you haven’t tried FIFA 15 yet, buy it and get in on the action!